Denim is a wardrobe important and a superb pair of denims is an funding price making. On the Durango Classic Festivus denim public sale, over a thousand kilos of denim had been showcased and despatched house to the best bidders. But, in these mountain excessive piles of cool and distinctive items, a pair of Eighties Levi’s buckle again denims made the public sale memorable.
Like a couple of of the denims sourced for the public sale, these Levi’s buckle again was found in an deserted mine. Its humble beginnings didn’t alter the opening bidding value of $28,000 nor the ultimate promoting value of $76,000. A hefty price ticket cut up by Golden State Classic for 90%, with the remaining 10% going to Zip Stevenson of Hollywood Buying and selling Firm.
It’s unknown simply how lengthy the denims had been uncared for in that deserted mine, nor who the unique proprietor was, however the denims arrived in fairly good situation regardless of being over 140 years previous. These stands out as the oldest pair of Levi’s denims to ever promote at a reside public sale.